fwd:Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Sean Halbich <dwjigsawm_at_jigsaw.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:05:03 -0120

Dear,Last time you asked me about my experience of buying medications in Canada. I always purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore. They sell only quality medications.Once I tried, I always purchase with them. All my orders arrive on time in perfect condition and in the full amount.Men's Health, Weight loss, Pain Relief, Anti-depressants! We'll fulfill all your pharmaceutical needs.Make order and you'll appreciate better prices, higher quality medications and excellent customer service.Please click here for more information. http://www.iikaq.hkYou will be pleased with our prompt service. Best regards,Sean Halbich