Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: MAILER-DAEMON <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:38:27 +0000

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial email messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.