Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:26:12 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail server administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.