(no subject)

From: The Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:36:18 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a huge amount of spam messages during the last week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.