fwd:Order now and save on your medication!

From: Mark Madrid <dwjsgsm_at_jsgs.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:42:31 -0060

Dear,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! We have a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products, low prices, high level of service, friendly and helpful staff. Fast delivery!Click here to get more information. http://www.sawq.hkBuy now!Limited stock available!Best regards,Mark Madrid