MESSAGE COULD NOT BE DELIVERED

From: <t.le_at_utas.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 01:04:09 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during this week.
Most likely your computer had been compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.