status

From: Returned mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 09:27:16 -0600

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial email during this week.
We suspect that your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.