error

From: Mail Administrator <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:49:20 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instruction in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.