Answering Service Business Solutions.

From: Specialty Answering <info_at_24-7answeringservices.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 02:30:15 -0500
Trouble viewing this e-mail? Click Here to visit Specialty Answering Service's Website.

Introducing Specialty Answering Service...

ACT NOW AND STOP LOSING VALUABLE CUSTOMERS TO
HANG-UPS & UN-RELIABLE ANSWERING SERVICES
Let Our SPECIALIZED ANSWERING SERVICE help your business GROW.

Call our main office at:
1-888-532-4794
for pricing & plan information on our service.
Or, CLICK HERE to explore our Website.

Here are just a few benefits of using our specialized answering service:

- Specialized operators KNOW your industry
- Our skilled operators present a professional business image
- It's like having a 24 hour personal secretary for a fraction of the cost
- Very competitive pricing & no contracts
- We let you test us out for TWO WEEKS FREE**

**The TWO WEEK TRIAL is a no obligation period where we prove our service to you. There are no automatic sign-ups and no tricks. If you have a service, keep them and just forward your phones to us for two weeks. If you don't use a service, take this opportunity to see how we can benefit you.

CLICK HERE to view our Privacy Policy.
Questions? Feedback? EMAIL US or call 1.888.532.4794.

Specialty Answering Services, P.O. Box 60368, King of Prussia, PA

Speciality Answering Service · PO Box 60368 · King of Prussia, PA 19406
This e-mail message is an advertisement and/or solicitation.