*** SPAM (4.676/3.5) *** Message could not be delivered

From: Returned mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 05:32:19 +0200

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang. Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made. For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
BIS.BG Mail Administrator <postmaster_at_biscom.net>. For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named mail.zip was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard. If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx2.cisbg.com", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, We have
  detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount
  of junk e-mail messages during the recent week. Obviously, your
  computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden
  proxy server. [...]

Content analysis details: (4.7 points, 3.5 required)

 pts rule name description
 1.4 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID Message-Id for external message added locally
 0.0 MSGID_FROM_MTA_HEADER Message-Id was added by a relay
 3.2 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

attached mail follows:

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail messages during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.