Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON_at_bdcom.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:30:49 +0600 (BDT)

This is the Postfix program at host mail.bdcom.net.

                        The Postfix program

<rmeyer_at_kashrus.org>: host pop.kashrus.org[202.172.244.220] said: 554 Your
    email was rejected because it contains the Worm.Mydoom.M virus (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

attached mail follows:

Dear user of kashrus.org,

We have received reports that your email account was used to send a large amount of junk email during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been infected and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The kashrus.org team.