He had a potent mixture of human embryonic stem cells injected under his skin.

From: Gaines G. Annie <fzj_at_jahufar.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 11:09:32 +0800

This week, Alcor hosted German television channel, ZDF for three days of filming.
php"Our bodies are complex machines made up of complex machines; progress in modern medicine is all about understanding and controlling the smallest of these machines.
'"Medical procedures in the absence of review are always a risk, no matter how flashy the new technology seems. Massachusetts politicians are also under pressure to make their state more hospitable to stem cell research. Are you new to healthy life extension? Jay Olshansky was kind enough to comment on an entry in Fight Aging! Scientists at the Oregon Health and Science University have proposed an explanation for the deterioration of the immune system with age. htmlSignOnSanDiego takes a look at some of the science backing calorie restriction as the only currently available way of even modestly extending healthy human life span. "A London-based biotech company says it can take an adult human cell from a patient and use it to create a stem cell.
He began to doubt that the salon was legitimate. "Alcor will be featured in a number of programs in the US, including The History Channel's 'Tactical to Practical' .
Newsday reports on competition between biotech hubs in California and New Jersey in the wake of Proposition 71 funding for embryonic stem cell research. We need more research funding for important basic science like this! Jay Olshansky - regular readers will know by now that I'm backing Aubrey de Grey in this debate over feasibility and timelines.
Cryonic preservation is an important stopgap measure on the way to meaningful extension of the healthy human life span via medicine, and this industry has languished for far too long. shtmlRonald Baily discusses the First Conference on Advanced Nanotechnology at Reason Online.
Why Cryosuspension Makes Sense, Part 1Terry Grossman, M.
There are certainly other genes that contribute to diabetes . htmlWhat benefits to life span have been incidentally derived from advances in medical technology? Autophagy activity is known to decrease with aging .
Ultimately, researchers would like to be able to take any cell and turn it into any other sort of cell . 4 per cent of Swiss voters. Find out in a free webcast today - Monday November 29th - from 3-4pm EDT. All pointing the way to longer, healthier lives.
She was only 67 when she posed for the painting. I'd like to be a believer, but I also have to remain skeptical until we see rigorous proof. The allowed lines are largely useless for a number of different reasons.
The Longevity Meme, Fight Aging! htmlWe already know that cancer and aging share, effect and stem from many of the same biochemical and cellular processes. This is particularly poignant given the recent death of paralysed advocate Christopher Reeve.
How rapidly could we attain these goals and how much would it cost? " Age-related joint damage is a big health problem in and of itself, but it also tends to compound other health issues by restricting physical activity. " In conjunction with threatened legislation that has scared away private funding, this situation has caused years of delay in progress towards cures for age-related conditions. " Growing replacement cartilage is a good step forward because "the regenerative ability of cartilage tissue in cases of damage or wear is very limited and nearly non-existent in adults.

iris.gif