atLepus wrote: Did you ...

From: Leatha Galore <atLepus_at_stv-fsg.ch>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 00:52:43 +0480

At the time HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction.
A lot of experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
efficient and active working.

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,”
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities
for U.S. exports and investments.
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be in the near future.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

dnvq440au78d23g6gael26hn
696632456E79336E716C336E6C73666A7A6A716D7178787B71666A7B776E6E3369
FPA5KO4MLV7T0GVHW8O4Q73D2H6X0OWIFPMDV7JXQ