re:Don’t forget to ask for discount!

From: Juan Martin <bsorlinglawe_at_sorlinglaw.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:52:59 +0000

Dear,I know that you purchase expensive American drugs and are looking for possibility to save on them. I advise you to buy medications in Canada.I understand your fears to be scammed or receive counterfeit medications. Don't worry! Canadian medications are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards followed in the United States! Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential. Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order! http://www.oikil.hkDon't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special price.Best regards,Juan Martin