Error

From: Bounced mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 18:40:19 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.