fwd:Order now and save on your medication!

From: Annemarie Burris <bprecitele_at_precitel.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:48:03 -0120

Dear,Newsletter from MyCanadianPharmacy! Please read this information to learn how to save on your medications.Simply buy your drugs in Canada! Why spend more buying American medications?Same quality, lower prices! With this letter we are glad to present MyCanadianPharmacy which offers a wide range of modern pharmaceutical products at costs lower than you used to pay for American drugs of the same quality.Strict confidentiality, safe purchasing!Click here and enjoy our prices. http://www.oikil.hkSave buying cheap and quality medications in Canada!Best regards,Annemarie Burris