Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Returned mail <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:12:22 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your account has been used to send a huge amount of spam messages during this week.
We suspect that your computer had been compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.