Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: <vvg-owner_at_lists.village.Virginia.EDU>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:48:32 -0500

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected. If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
vvg-owner_at_lists.village.Virginia.EDU.

attached mail follows:

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

Your email account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.