Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:57:55 +0000

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in the attached text file in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.