fwd:Special offer.

From: Jonathan Courage <bwinlegale_at_winlegal.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 20:53:42 -0120

Dear,With this letter we’d like to present you USDrugs which is known for top quality pharmaceutical products. Buy Men's Health medications straight from the USA!USDrugs also offers a full range of other popular medications, such as Weight loss, Anti-Depressants, Anti-diabetic, Blood Pressure medications, etc. We can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs!Low prices, excellent service, fast delivery. Buy your medications with complete confidence! Click here to order. http://www.lesto.hkJust check out one of our testimonials!Andrew, 32 years old, "I’m so glad that I have found you! You have unbelievably low prices. I save so much money with you! Thanks for a friendly customer care. I always receive my birth control pills on time."Absolute security, strict confidentiality! Good service! Best regards,Jonathan Courage