Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 10:58:16 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of junk email during the last week.
Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.