Introduce special discounts for all our customers!

From: Freida Prater <broddinese_at_roddines.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 22:22:01 -0120

Dear,Lower your medications expenses, purchase with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore! Buying in Canada you'll receive medications of the same quality as American drugs but at lower prices. You'll never receive faked medications! All products are shipped in the manufactures' original package. Top quality, low prices!We've taken every possible measure to protect your privacy when you order.Absolute security! Wide selection of medications to choose from! Please click here for more information. http://www.ivesy.hkNo faked medications! We have a reputation of a credible and trustworthy online drugstore.Best regards,Freida Prater