re:Don't miss this unique chance.

From: Josep Lynch <bherdee_at_herde.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 18:30:43 -0060

Dear,Let me inform you about the best way to save on your medications. Buy your impotency treatment drugs at lower cost in Canada with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore!When you use our service, you can rest being sure that you'll receive top quality drugs safe and on time. Customer service people there are always friendly and helpful. Real professionals, I must admit. You don't have to worry, every piece of information you leave them will remain strictly confidential. Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available. http://www.ivesy.hkAbsolute security, strict confidentiality! Good service! Best regards,Josep Lynch