Service Notification From Fifth Third Bank

From: Fifth Third Bank <clientservice-num39140509156335ib_at_53.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:52:36 -0500 (EST)

"Is that what you want to hear? combinatorial didactic Annie was writhing and moaning.

The little groups, neat at first, grew increasingly jagged as his hands began to tremble. . only it travels over time instead of space. I felt I had a perfect right to do that. ""But you can't write with your hand like that! He had thought she was putting on an editor's hat — maybe even trying on a collaborator's chapeau, preparing to tell him what to write and how to write it. I just meant that a lien isn't much compared to what they could do if you got seriously in arrears. cackle

beatify.gif