fw: Shelby - it going to blow

From: Shelby Roark <cuckold'sMoussorgsky's_at_abingdon.sun.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:26:54 -0060

WHAT IS WALL ST TALKING ABOUT?
ONE THING - West Excelsior Enterprises, Inc. (Pinksheets: WEXE)

*** WEXE IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE ***
IT IS CURRENTLY TRADING AT A LOW AND MAJOR NEWS EXPECTED IN THE COMING DAYS. This stock could triple in the next 5-7 trading sessions. Our predictions have been right on the money and our last pick did 1,200% gain in just 2 short week (10 trading sessions). DO NOT LET THIS ONE PASS YOU BY. Call your broker for more information.

COMPANY NAME: West Excelsior Enterprises, Inc.
TRADING SYMBOL: WEXE
MARKET CAP: 60,000,000.00 (approx)
Todayss last: 0.64 bids coming up !
7 Day Target: 1.90 (5 trading sessions = 7 days)

MASSIVE NEWS IS EXPECTED ON THIS ONE - GET IN NOW!

DISCLAIMER: This newsletter contains forward looking statements. This is not an offer to buy or sell any security. The publisher of this newsletter was compensated ten thousand dollars for distribution of this publication.