Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Automatic Email Delivery Software <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:14:00 +0530

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.