fwd:No fraud anymore!

From: Chris Wallace <bdomainedutremblaye_at_domainedutremblay.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:51:52 -0120

Dear Customer,We bet that either you or your friends have at least once been disappointed by the quality of the medication purchased on the Web.Everyone knows that selling generic drugs is never as paying as selling fake. Time to stop it!LegalRXmedications offers 100% generic drugs at a really low price - the price that definitely turn out to be a surprise for you! We are looking for short-time profits because all we care about is your satisfaction!Sincerely yours, LegalRXmedications!