RETURNED MAIL: SEE TRANSCRIPT FOR DETAILS

From: MAILER-DAEMON <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:51:20 +0100

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account was used to send a large amount of spam during the last week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.