Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: Returned mail <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:34:10 -0500

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, Mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that.

We have detected that your email account was used to send a large amount of junk email messages during the last week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now contains a trojan proxy server.

Please follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.