Fifth Third Bank - secure details confirmation. -Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:14:42 -0800

From: Fifth Third Bank <service-id79659038502ver_at_security.53.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 18:14:41 -0500 (EST)

"He straightened up, eyes moving between her and the rat. boot chagrin His eyes widened.

His legs, now unsplinted but as crooked and ugly as something glimpsed through a rip in the canvas of a freak-show tent, hung down. I really do. "Then I got thirsty. the sound of the rats was somehow the worst. The last letter had been simply, stiffly signed Mrs Roman D. Paul didn't think so but he wasn't sure — not being sure of things, he knew, was a charmless corner of purgatory reserved for writers who were driving fast with no idea at all where they were going. He thought, I heard that same sound as a small, unhurt boy, and for a moment he nearly wept. dilettante

bedimmed.gif