Your refinance application has been accepted.

From: by readers. <zvdjjgl_at_rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:02:49 +0500
Important information regarding your loan: ID EHPI883

Hello, Your refinance application has been accepted. We are ready to give you a loan.

After further review, our lenders have esstablished your locked rate as low as 3.87%

Please finalize everything by visiting our Secure Web-Form

www.centuhrdyformula.com

Upon receiving your submission you will be contacted shortly via phone/email.