Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:18:17 -0600

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited e-mail during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
The lists.village.virginia.edu team.