Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: <dakota-truck_at_buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:04:00 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the last week.
Obviously, your computer had been compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in the attached file in order to keep your computer safe.

Virtually yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.