fwd:Special discount on medications.

From: Annabelle Ballback <bqccorpe_at_qccorp.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:49:42 +0480

Dear,We've got a couple of really good offers on real generic medication for you here!First: Fed up with unstoppable pharmaceutical spamming? Just choose a reliable online pharmacy so there won't be any need in dealing with thousands of letters from unscrupulous med dealers. Second: Visit our USA-licensed online pharmacy while our specials are still active! Buy the most essential generic drugs with an up-to-30% discount right now! Almost all products by major USA manufacturers always in stock!Don't miss such an offer - visit http://www.iikol.hk right now!Annabelle Ballback