Take advantage of our discounts.

From: Rosanna Gordon <bvmacae_at_vmaca.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:02:26 -0060

Dear Customer,We are writing to inform you about a new offer of our online pharmacy! Now you can take care of your health for less - just switch on to Canadian drugs!Why waste too much on medication made in the USA if we can buy a Canadian one - a product as qualitative and effective as the American med but a much cheaper one at the same time! Our online pharmacy is an official dealer of products made by Canadian branches of such pharmaceutical manufacturers as Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, etc.Check out our offers right now - only at http://www.smiko.hk!With best regards,Dr Rosanna Gordon