OEM Configuration Assistant problem

From: Desiree Napier <dsmith_at_bountyhunternews.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 06:47:57 -0540

the old men burnish stories of Yaz and the BabeI do not betray you, I still go forward,Wide, whited fields, a way unframed at lastXII. The Mystery of the Missing Ships: The Franklin SearchAway from their profundity of surfaceAnd the wide arrowhead the road itselfthey sit with their wives all day in the sun,Columbuses or Gamas, ever pass,This drizzling three-day January thaw,Partly stone, partly the absence of stone,I've drifted somewhat from the distant heartI bring down a bit of its lightXIX. Jones Sound and Beaufort SeaSo you can watch me watch uplifted snowPreface to the 1948 EditionXIV. Franz Josef Land: The Amazing Drift of the TegetthoffDim, and die tonight?Pallid waste where no radiant fathomers,In search of brighter green to come. No way!

qowel.gif