why your schlong is so small? ;)

From: Weibel Melissa <Davidova_at_andradejoias.com.br>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 02:43:55 +0000

YO dude

Don't tell me why your one-eyed monster is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 80% of all women need a longer
ramrod to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.dirigocruises.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
rnoqlklflthtlrjklpltmqmsmohkmpljlhlimgmlmmislhmrljmfmgmmmimpihmnmplp
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf