This is your big opportunity to double your investment for short period.

From: Quotes.com Alert! <42stocknews_at_tourisweb.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 07:25:44 +0480

benefits were increasing the SMU officials did urging Southern Methodist But at a faculty meetingprivate fund drive aimed at

Nothing could be more better than AMORE TV INC NEW (ATVR.PK) STOCK
Now is time for LARGE growth of this SHARE.
This STOCK will BURST over 1-2 days. Do not MISS it!!!
UTILIZE our site and ESTIMATE our EXCITING SUGGESTIONS
Trust us cause we INSURE you the real PROFIT!!!
Don’t hesitate make your brokers GRAB this SHARE!!!

Some SMU