Returned mail: Data format error

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:35:17 -0500

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

Your e-mail account has been used to send a large amount of spam during the recent week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.