(no subject)

From: <sabina_at_ipvaimed6.unipv.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:13:02 +0100

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, administration of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you that:

We have found that your e-mail account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during the last week.
We suspect that your computer was compromised and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

Please follow the instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.