steel wool liability

From: Winston <kdtclk_at_badscaleracing.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:19:32 +0900

But in the press, it is a different story.
Natalie Holloway and nowthese poor privilidged boys and the nasty black stripper.
You deserve a WATS for making it so plain.
But I believe that this warrants further debate, and a lot of it. I am just curious given that you said that rape is in many cases loosely defined and vague.
That is where the issue of punitive measures comes in for those who would abuse and utilize what is a real tragedy for their ownpuposes. but 'rape card' just rubs me the wrong way.
Yes, the commerce of the country would in some ways be affected.
And in the words of Captain James T. This isn't only about lying his way into the Iraq war; it goes muchfurther than that. I look forward to seeing these cold blooded killers get whats coming to them. High crimes and misdemeanors justifying the impeachment of George W. , Britian and a handful of smaller countries, and most of them have pulled outalready. IBM's obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided.
And they're devastated !
I think your numbers are a bit inflated.
They don't want us to drive our big SUV's put out by those evil capitalist car companies - who are conspiringwith Big Oil - and Bush has Oil stocks - he's an oil man , Cheney is an Oil man. I agree that it is equally humiliating to be accused of such a crime, particularly if the individual is laterreleased for being the wrong person.
And this has to be done Now before he gets our country into another war perhaps more dangerous than his forced war in Iraq. The original poster pulled a page right out of the hillary-rotten-clinton handbook. It must be a thankless job, it must be tough to go against one's conscience for agovernment paycheck.
I look forward to seeing these cold blooded killers get whats coming to them.
And I rememberthat the colilition of the willing were little more than the U.

innovative.gif