Gain up some Inches for your darling

From: Timokhin Jeff <Kuiper_at_larrysfuel.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:39:56 +0000

Greet chap

Don't tell me why your Johnson is so small,
I will better help you to make it really Bigger!

Why bigger? Because over 87% of all women need a longer
woody to satisfy their desire!

Go there and get your solution: http://www.kpaterson.info

It'll really help you!

We will ship it worldwide within 24 hours, and if
you find our product useless - we'll refund all your money!

--
rsototosogsiomjflslqmfmfmlhnmglglklllplqlnhfmomolimkmpmpmrmmiomsmslu
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw