Re: my excerptio

From: Kyran Faucher <schlotyluitpold_at_mail1.tread.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:04:29 +0500

Something dark appeared through the partly open door. The gun banged

Re: my excerptio
no one under here when we started the concert.
Thanks. And you will keep the other and most pressing matter of a
Great. With you so far.
Shes hurt, babbling . . . something about the science building,
Ill be okay, Jim. Look after yourself.
fair-sized continent as you can see. There are other continents on
I knew that we couldnt possibly be outdoors, not after all the cave
Only Madonette returned my smile, waved a tentative hand. Admiral
back to me. Whats going on here?
I can give you the chemical formula but I am sure that you would find

picture