Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:31:34 +0800

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of spam messages during this week.
Most likely your computer was infected and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.