As Christmas is coming up.

From: Emmett Barnes <bbawoe_at_bawo.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:20:19 -0120

Dear Customer.Great news! USDrugs store offers Christmas discounts!

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.Click here to read about our propositions and discounts available. http://mjqliw.noald.cd/?dklegmcoulmtOrder now and save on your medication!We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,Emmett Barnes