More Size More Pleasure

From: Brownell Baris <Samuela_at_maloneslandscape.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 10:17:13 +0000

Hello Chap

I don't care why your schlong is so small, but 87% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger one-eyed monster will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.partypokerspeakers.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
uqpnpnpupiusqoohquqsplphpjulpuqiqmqfqrqoqprtomnqogninrnnntnormnunuoo
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs