(no subject)

From: <bps3300_at_palembang.wasantara.net.id>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:42:56 +0800

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your account has been used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial email during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer had been infected and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Sincerely yours,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.