fwd:Pharmacy we recommend.

From: Lora Buell <brtlae_at_rtla.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:44:36 +0000

Dear,Get extremely low cost medications from MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store! If you are going to purchase quality medications at really low prices, please visit our site.We understand your desire to access the highest quality medications and we offer the best medications at the very low prices.Purchase your medications with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.Click here to make order and your medications will be delivered directly to your doorstep: http://www.kokopas.hkWith best regards,Dr Lora BuellReproductive Research Center