Message could not be delivered

From: <estrin_at_isi.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:18:06 +0800

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have found that your email account was used to send a large amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail during the last week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.