Check Quotes and more.

From: Gwendolen R. Boyd <pga_at_oberstar.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:17:14 -0600

"Normally, turtles caught like this would have been eaten by the local people," Songpol said. "I'm going to vote to raise the minimum wage because youcan't defend not raising it for nine years if we are going tohave a minimum wage," Wamp said.
Credit for consumers and debt for consumers and personal credit counseling for consumers and report for consumers and loans for consumers. "They were getting ready to ship me out to another hospital, and I looked for my billfold, and it was gone," said Heilwagen, who was later discharged and returned to Missouri.
To bake a ham, wrap the joint loosely in foil and place in a baking dish.

particularly.gif